Juneau Self Drive
$129.00 Standard | $159.00 - 7 pax Vehicle
Tax is not included in the above prices.
Enjoy the freedom to explore Alaska’s Capital city on your own. Explore with your personal rental car equipped with a pre-programmed gps. Head out to the Mendenhall valley, home of the mighty Mendenhall Glacier – Juneau’s star attraction. Stop for vista views and take pictures of bald eagles soaring in the air. Visit other top attractions such as the Macaulay Salmon Hatchery or Glacier Gardens. You can choose to have lunch or dinner at one of the fine restaurants downtown.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Standard car holds 5 passengers (Volkswagen Jettas or Mitsubishi Galants) and larger vehicles (Nissan Quest or Dodge Journey) hold 7 passengers
- Optional $25.00 Loss Damage Waiver (covers you if anything happens to the vehicle) and optional $25.00 Fuel Fee
- We will drop off and pick up the rental vehicle to you if you are arriving on a cruise ship
- Hours of operation: 8:30am-6:00pm (can be flexible)
- Must have a valid I.D. and car insurance to rent a vehicle
- Unlimited mileage
- 5% Sales tax and 10% Rental tax added on to price
- $129 and $159 prices are per vehicle, not per person